- Catégorie : Communications
- Publication : vendredi 26 octobre 2018 14:35
ISOE International Symposium, Kyoto, Japan, 24-26 October 2018
The ISOE database includes information for 457 reactor units in 31 countries covering about 85% of the world’s operating commercial power reactors. As the world’s largest database on occupational exposure from nuclear power plants, the ISOE database provides an important resource for ISOE participants to perform benchmarking analyses and exposure trends at various levels. The database is available to ISOE participants through the ISOE website.
The presentation provides insight into the use of database for optimization of dose received in nuclear power plants. In particular, the presentation will address the following aspects :
- Use of ISOE database module for analysis – MADRAS,
- Use of data extraction module,
- Use of ISOE forum,
- Use of ISOE contacts for organizing benchmarking visits.
The aim of this presentation is to show the different aspects of the database that can be used to compare different plants.